Sunday, December 27, 2009

Week 8 #18 On Line Productivity Tools

Clearly Zoho Writer is the next generation of word processors but it is more than just the average run-of-the-mill word processor. The Zoho Writer allows anyone access to the document and it also allows that person to edit it, making his own comments in different colors, fonts, etc. In addition, once the person has completed his document using Zoho, he can save it in a file, tag it, save it to a blog. It seems as if the possibilities are limitless with Zoho. Clearly, it is the wave of the future. While I have omitted a number of features that Zoho offers, the idea of trying to remember to include more than what I have stated makes me somewhat swimmy headed. I got that way just reading about all the features it does offer. I am going to try and save this document to my blog. If I am successful, you can view it from there.
Oh well, I failed to complete the mission. Fortunately, I copied and saved my comments just in case this failed so that I could post it on my blog. I still feel that Zoho will be huge in the future. The features that are offered are just too diverse to overlook. It is vastly superior to virtually anything out there. I especially like the spell check; however, I especially like the idea that someone can post his comments on line via zoho which in turn posts it in cyberspace where someone else can not only read it but also edit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment